Ultimately, this job boils down to one thing- ensuring that our outlet is at its best. As a young startup, this is a critical position to fill, since you’ll be the driving force behind our success or… failure.
You’ll be in charge of WORQ’s outlets in Malaysia. From operations to execution, to make sure that we’re able to hit maximum efficiency, which will fuel our expansion throughout Southeast Asia.
Daily operations, revenue of the outlet, maintenance and member satisfaction etc all fall under you. Don’t worry, you won’t be doing it alone!
You’ll also be responsible for growing and managing your army of rock star front desk heroes and community managers. This will become a crucial part of your job as we expand beyond our borders.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be able to:
- Oversee operations of the outlet and come up with ideas that will help your team be even better
- Manage any complaints, implement solutions and consistently engage with our members
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate matter
- Manage sales of the outlet to ensure all our goals are met
- Manage an amazing outlet team and work to establish a supportive and team-oriented environment
Bonus points if you have:
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Managed an outlet team before
- A wide network of SMEs and potential customers
- Real estate experience, especially involving tenants (e.g. malls and office rentals)
- A sharp mind and positive attitude