- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing a fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skills to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Web and multimedia development professionals combine design and technical knowledge to research, analyze, evaluate, design, program and modify websites and applications that draw together text, graphics, animations, imaging, audio and video displays and other interactive media.
Tasks include –
- Analyzing, designing and developing Internet sites by applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and interfacing with operating environments;
- Designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio and video clips and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools and utilities, interactive graphics and programming languages;
- Communicating with network specialists regarding web-related issues such as security and hosting websites, to control and enforce Internet and web server security, space allocation, user access, business continuity, website backup and disaster recovery planning;
- Designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialized inputs such as image files, audio files and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support websites;
- Assisting in analyzing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies and development plans.
- Easy, Fun and Young culture
- Good career opportunity
- Flat organization structure
- Casual working attire
- Regular Company activities, training and trips
- Clear company roadmap
- EPF / SOCSO / EIS / Commission Scheme
- Opportunity to work in a world-class co-working space
- Free breakfast on Mondays and regular fun activities at workplace
- 1 minute walk to public transportation (LRT & KTM)
- 5 minutes walk to shopping malls
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Performance Bonus