- Continually monitor, track and report events related to risk strategy, fraud and account take over (ATO)
- This individual will provide assistance to Data Strategy team to integrate risk assessment rules to risk engine
Work on Proof of concept (POC) solutions, using sample data set.
- Document process and procedure for data strategy
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful reports
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on data collected
- Responsibilities span a range of research tasks, including data analysis, and data visualization
- Data analysis and data quality improvements on Risk Regression model project
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of SQL. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- excellent analytical ,have strong troubleshooting skills and problem resolution skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of data model and ER Diagram would be an advantage