1. Troubleshoot Cisco UCCE software [ICM, CVP], and third party software, and integrated peripheral systems like EIM, WIM, Social Miner, Recording Voice Logger.
2. Call routing configuration, designing and configuring ICM scripts. Perform ICM scripting, provide support for IP Telephony / Call Center environment as needed.
3. Accountable for Change Management process and other operational processes. Perform change management in accordance with change management procedures. Initiate and implement process improvements. Provide Root Cause Analysis.
4. Applies business and technical analytical skills to analyse, implement and deploy comprehensive support processes to resolve complex business & operational issues involving multi-tiered Cisco IP (internet protocol) Telephony applications.
5. Applies knowledge of call centre operational dynamics as it relates to implementation of ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), Network Routing and Enterprise Reporting utilizing Cisco Unified CCE (Contact Center Enterprise) solutions to solve call centre related issues.
6. Works with various IT departments to integrate custom-developed and 3rd-party provided software and hardware solutions including software applications, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Call Center and data base integration with the Cisco IP Telephony infrastructure.
7. Participates, as a key member of the team, in the troubleshooting, and monitoring of core LAN/WAN services required for VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) deployments including QOS (Quality of Service), COS (Class Of Service) VLAN’s (Virtual Local Area Network), Session Border Controller and SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) Carrier Services.
8. Interprets network alert and performance management tool output to properly engineer the capacity and resiliency of the UCC (Unified Call Center) portion of the VoIP network. Maintains knowledge of Cisco UCC/UCM and network enhancements through both personal continual education including training courses, seminars, conferences, professional publications
9. Collect and analyse logs from all Cisco components. Joint troubleshooting with TAC for any complex issues. Experience in Cisco Hosted Contact Center Solution.