1. Take ownership on the issue escalated by the 2nd level Engineer and drive it towards resolution (Advanced Troubleshooting).
2. Co-operate with team leaders & 2nd Level Engineer.
3. Provide timely updates to customers.
4. Understand customer urgency and work on issues resolution within the SLA provided.
5. Ability to understand network design and traffic flow of various network elements.
6. Perform network/security integration between various network elements.
7. Maintain the internal & customer network infrastructure (Firmware Upgrade, Network Assessment, Housekeeping).
8. Provide training to 1st Level Engineer & 2nd Level Engineer.