- Hustle with a lean team of product developers and designers to solve technical / business problems (e.g. analytics, user experience).
- Primarily responsible in the software development process which includes requirement study, analysis, design, and development of systems.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications, including performance optimizations.
- Handle or be involved in API integration projects.
- Create sub-modules that are able to support the core systems.
- Commitment and strong sense of responsibility to assigned projects.
- Help manage/maintain documentation, processes, workflows, and checklists, as needed.
- Perform code reviews and post-project reviews with team.
- Solve complex real-world problems regarding our business together by creating fascinating and awesome breakthrough products!
- Full-stack programming capabilities.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in common software architectures such as MVC and MVVM.
- Familiar with open-source libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, and AngularJS.
- Familiar with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Git.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience in API integrations and database systems.
In general, the skill sets we typically tell people that we want from them are:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Experience in mobile app development.
- Experience in server-less technologies.
- Understanding about the travel / hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with the Open Travel standard.