- Design and build advanced applications for the Android / IOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development and working experience in Android/IOS skills development;
- Published at least one original Android/IOS app;
- Experience in Android SDK / Objective-C / Cocoa Touch / third parties libraries / APIs and remote data via REST and JSON;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.