- Hands on with in-house software / hardware applications;
- Validate and perform testing for different applications;
- Raising bugs and tracking the resolutions of the issues to closure;
- Liaising with developers and QA in gathering requirements;
- Prepare documentation and materials.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT / Computer Science or other related filed of studies are welcome to apply;
- Possess good algorithms and analytical skills;
- Good in coding and programming skills;
- Minimum 3 – 6 months internship preferred.