LOCATION: PUBLIC BANK IT & TRAINING CENTRE, BANGI.
- Perform installation, implementation, maintenance of new and existing hardware, software, operating systems including updates, configuration changes and patches.
- Ensure high level of systems availability by monitoring system performance / resource utilization and performing fine-tuning and capacity planning.
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems related issues.
- Document systems procedures and guidelines.
- Perform technical administration and support of z/OS / Unix / Wintel and Storage Systems / SAN infrastructure.
- A recognized Degree in IT/Computer Science or relevant qualification.
- Knowledge in Windows/Unix/z/OS Operating System would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.