We know that to develop breakthrough solutions that are out-of-the-box, we need to look out-of-the-bank. That’s why here at The Open Vault, we actively collaborate with external fintech firms to rapidly test and validate new ideas and solutions – before bringing winning prototypes quickly to the market. Our goal is to make banking simpler: more transparent, more instant and more rewarding for customers. In becoming digital leaders and heroes, we are also creating and supporting a mindset shift among the people who work with us day to day.
What you will do if join The Open Vault (TOV) team:
- Conduct market research and analysis on company business models within banking and other industries.
- Prepare TOV communication materials such as newsletter and write blog posts in trending topics in tech/banking/fintech/start-up areas
At OCBC, we are committed to help you take your first step towards achieving a successful career in the financial services industry.
To qualify for the programme, you should:
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizen
- Able to start immediately
- Have outstanding academic achievements and a good track record for extra-curricular activities
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Possess strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work with intensity and endure challenges