Given the recent advancement in IT and communications technologies, Public Safety Agencies are demanding Advanced Command & Control Center software solutions built around Cloud Computing, AI and Machine Learning (ML).Motorola Solutions is therefore expanding our Services team and our intention is to develop the graduate engineer into a customer service engineer. We will invest in the required and applicable technology and service management training and certifications during the graduates career with MSI.You will be involved with and support the design and implementation of management, service and maintenance solutions for our customer networks, with goal towards eventually leading and managing this role independently.
– You will provide remote and on-site support for our deployed systems, working with our service teams and vendors. On-site support and out of hours work will be required.
– Support incident response and advanced root cause analysis
– Create value added services and process optimisation by utilising automation, data analytics and best practices
– Work directly with our customers to resolve issues, be the advocate and voice of the customer
– In addition we will also train and expose the graduate hire to our core systems and devices, in order to develop the relevant expertise with the solutions we provide.
– You should ideally graduate or be graduating with a Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent discipline (Minimum CGPA of 3.00).
– Graduates with internship and/or project experience, strong interest and passion for the following would be preferred: Public Safety and Mission Critical operations, Data analytics, Automation, Cyber security, NOC & SOC, Customer Support, Maintenance and Life Cycle Management
– Proven strong interpersonal and collaborative skills and be able to work and coordinate across various groups and functional teams
– Excellent written and verbal communication listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
– Problem solving skills
– ITIL awareness