• Manage and support ALL Applications, Network, Databases, Interfaces and IT Operations in MFM Group of Companies to ensure timely deliverables and smooth running of the day to day operation.
• Actively participate and lead in all Supply Chain projects initiatives.
• To manage and supervise the team.
• Take charge of the operation of the MIS team.
• Supervise and work with vendors to ensure projects/tasks are implemented as per specification and on time.
• Lead, Manage and Supervise team of team/staff to ensure projects are being carried out and implemented accordingly to ensure smooth operations
• Maintain a proactive approach in attending to users’ requests, identify and troubleshoot problems, enquiries, provide advice.
• Ensure all IT related inventory and software licensing control is in place.
• Provide leadership and develop the team in the plant to deliver excellent support service and provide continuous improvement within your scope.
• Work with the Process Owners and users to implement IT related systems and ensure that it meets the project objective and schedule.
• Monitor and ensure efficient and smooth running of day to day operation with minimum downtime, within acceptable benchmark covering IT hardware and software, Application System, Database and Network infrastructure.
• Plan and continuously review, identify and resolve all IT related issues pertaining to job scope, coordinate support actions and initiate alternative solutions ensuring compliance with business control measures within a stipulated time.
• Ensure all IT related inventory and software licensing control is in place with up to date records. Develop and ensure preventive maintenance of IT related equipment are planned accordingly.
• Recommend and evaluate IT requirements with appropriate costing with the aim to improve IT related system.
• Liaise with vendors to ensure projects are implemented as per specification and with timely feedback.
• Generate and maintain appropriate technical documentation, system manuals, workflow processes and SOP. Plan and manage UAT where applicable.
• Identify training needs and conduct in-house training to users for continuous improvement of the plant users’ knowledge of IT related systems
• Assist in every IT related area including Supply Chain initiatives as and when required to ensure the Companies objectives are met
• Perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the management from time to time.Proactively identify and resolve technical problems, network infrastructure, configure and administer IT related hardware/software problems to meet users’ expectations within a stipulated time.
• To ensure efficiency in PC software, hardware support and high availability of network infrastructure for LAN/WAN, wired and wireless communication within the Group of Companies.
• Ensure maintenance contract are in place and plan out preventive maintenance accordingly.
• Assist in every related area of network infrastructure and IT related hardware/software whenever required to ensure the continuous smooth running of the operation.
Apply to us if you are:-
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Working experience in Project Management (software) is preferred.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Good command in English and communication skill – dealing with vendors etc.
Preferably Managers specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available. Willing to work in Perak