Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Test Engineer, you will be the test expert and you will play one of the major role in ensuring PL revenue, on time delivery and tester performance goals are meet.
- Key roles and responsibilities for Test Engineer supporting on power products :
– Provide test engineering support for production to ensure no unplanned downtime
– Perform engineering analysis on test systems and derive solutions to improve tester stability
– Involve in test system modernization such as software and hardware upgrades, and test capacity expansion projects
– Develop automation process to improve production efficiency
– Support New Product Introduction (NPI) HW and SW development activities
– Responsible to validate designs with understanding of the product requirements and design intent.
– Responsible to design and develop test setups and integration of HW & SW, with statistical analysis conducted on product critical parameters to meet the product design requirement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science with typically 4-5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
- Strong knowledge in Power Supply and General Purpose product knowledge and
testing procedures, statistical analysis, equipment installation and maintenance is required
- Clear understanding of system test methodologies and processes: coverage matrices,
statistical process control, defect find techniques, code control, etc.
- Experienced in instrument programming using RMB/VB/C/C++/.NET is required (UNIX opt.)
- Ability to work with global teams and drive excellence in product testing and qualification
- Independence and high integrity. Passion and pride in delivering innovative test solutions