Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for product manufacturing test strategy. Ensure the product is tested in accordance with the committed specifications.
- Support production activities in regard to test yield, test time reduction and etc
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI) activities such as :
– Receive the knowledge transfer from R&D
– Calibration & functional test development and qualification
– Manufacturing tester to tester Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility (GR&R) correlation
– Test documentation
– Materials cost calculation
- Develop a suite of tests that must conform to manufacturing and quality goals using the test system provided.
- Production Test Support to regularly improve downtime & optimize capacity, via tester upgrades & standardization, PM & test equipment trending analysis.
- Perform Equipment OOT (Out of Tolerance) analysis, with RCA , CA & Improvement initiatives.
- Restore tester down issue at minimized impact to AOS (Assurance of Supply).
- Provide outsource support on test transfer qualification & transfer line sustaining.
- Ensure Test system & product compliances to ISO standards with traceability & upgrades upon needs.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics or similar discipline.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Good attitude on proactive approach and customer first mindset.
- Experience with modern software programming languages such as C++, TE.net
- Knowledge on test calibration standards and applications will be added advantages.
- Experience in electrical product specifications and manufacturing test processes will be added advantages.
- Familiar with Keysight instrumentation such as power supplies, network analyzer and etc will be an added advantage