Roles and Responsibilities
- As a software engineer, you will apply data science techniques and algorithms to the implementation of analytics to support product development. You’ll be working on the core of our application, creating the algorithms that drive configurable analytics developed to user specified parameters.
- Design and implement new features in our web-based applications and back-end analysis platform.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Analyze and discover data driven questions, uncover data and how best to use them and to discuss and evaluate current process on how to work with data.
- Participate and contribute in software solution development from the concept/feasibility phase through to design, development, testing, deployment and defect resolution phases.
- Provide enhancements and maintenance on the software solutions developed by the team. Identifying and addressing opportunities to improve the solutions in the context of functionalities, quality, performance, reliability, safety and security
•Bachelor / Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Software development experience with sound knowledge in R, Python, C#.
- SQL fundamentals with R
- Data visualization and storytelling.
- Applied probability, statistics and machine learning.
- Data science – Deep learning, Big Data and distributed computing.
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Result oriented with innovative and creative thinking, strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, including proficiency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities in a dynamic environment in order to achieve outstanding result.