Roles and Responsibilities
- Involved in development of electronic circuit designs which meet performance, cost and schedule objectives.
- Assist senior designer on clearly defined design tasks like power tree analysis, I/O and data interconnectivity/conversion, signal conditioning with proper topology scheme and component selection.
- Work on circuit design and schematic capture, perform board turn-on, troubleshooting and design validation, integrate full system to ensure design solution meet product specifications.
- Perform pre- and post-PCB layout simulation and work closely with PCB design Engineer to optimize the PCB layout.
- Develop FPGA codes, perform simulation/synthesis and implement the FPGA hardware solution into the complete electronic system.
- Work and communicate with different competency teams like materials, mechanical and firmware within project to coordinate and complete system design tasks.
- Bachelor / Master’s / PhD degree in Electrical or Electronic or Computer Engineering.
- Energetic, pro-active, innovative, resourceful and effective in executing design/engineering tasks.
- Good knowledge in analog or digital circuitry, computer/electronic system architectures or FPGA design.
- Experience using modeling & simulation tools such as PSpice, Matlab/Simulink, Hyperlynx and ADS.
- Experience in using EDA tools such as Mentor Graphics/Cadence and Orcad, or FPGA development using Verilog/VHDL & Synthesis tools such as Synplify Pro.
- Good knowledge in circuit verification/troubleshooting methods and familiar with test instruments like oscilloscopes, logic Analyzers, network analyzer and spectrum analyzer.