Roles and Responsibilities
- Involve in firmware architecture design and development for new products development from concept/feasibility phase through to design, development, testing, deployment and defect resolution phase.
- Involve in value engineering activities for released products where one is involved in firmware redesign and rearchitecting, address area of improvement from existing design to ease code maintenance in long run.
- Contribute and deliver common software components to be reused in different products. This helps in minimizing development effort and improving code quality/reliability.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Experience in microcontroller programming.
- Knowledge in Embedded Operating System such as WinCE/VxWorks/FreeRTOS/Embedded Linux.
- Firmware development experience with sound knowledge in C, C++, Object Oriented Design.
- Result oriented with innovative and creative thinking, strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, including proficiency in English.
- Demonstrate ability to set priorities in a dynamic environment in order to achieve outstanding result.
- Experience in digital system design and development such as FPGA, IoT connectivity, IO interfaces, OS device driver.