At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Internship program provides students with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their degrees. At Keysight Malaysia, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify graduates for our future hiring.
- You will gain and apply knowledge about Keysight’s test and measurement expertise in your assignment.
- Interns will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under guidance of a mentor.
- Work closely with teams for technical development, documentation, testing or deployment of software application.
- Be involved in the product, hardware or software qualification process.
- Committed to an internship schedule of 10-12 weeks.
- Possess a pleasant personality with strong people & communication skills; An excellent team player.
- Candidates must be able to converse in fluent English and computer literacy.
- Familiar and possess knowledge on measurement equipment, ie DMM, oscilloscope, signal generator, calibrator will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Software Engineering) or equivalent.
- Programming skill: C#, Python, MSSQL, .NET, ASP.NET Java or any programming for web-based software development for computer science/ software interns.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.