- Participates in the planning, analysis, creation and design
- Build scalable and high-performance web and microservices
- Work in an independent, self-regulating agile team of 3-6
- Be active and engaging team member – understand user stories and make constructive recommendations
- Write clean, maintainable, sustainable and tested code with supporting documentation and automated unit tests
- Collaborate with cross functional teams – including designers, developers from other teams
- Provide third level support, as needed, to maintain production applications
- Stay up-to-date with latest technology and industry trends
- Advocates web and microservices development best-practice.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- In depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- SPA application framework: AngularJS/Angular
- Understanding of how web application work, including Security, Performance and best development practices
- Great team player and communicator
- Brownie points: Git, Azure, Docker, Redis, Elasticsearch experience