Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for design and development of UI and APIs for Applications that run on handle Oracle Workload Multi-Cloud environment like IBM, Oracle, AWS, Azure etc.
- Designing on complex requirements, Development of REST APIs with detailed specifications to integrate with auxiliary applications.
- Demonstrate expertise in the knowledge of Web Application Full Stack Development.
- Manage integration issues and troubleshooting. involving Angular & spring boot.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in IT domain.
- Any Degree, BE/B.Tech or MCA from a reputed institute.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS, HTML5, SCSS/CSS, Angular 6+, spring, spring boot, JSP & MySQL.
- Ability to follow standard procedures along with basic knowledge of SQL and databases reporting and querying.
- Experience in Full Stack Web Applications.
- Proficient in Business level UI developments.
- Knowledge on other programming languages like Shell/Perl/Python is preferred.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.