- Data analysis to produce new insights and trends.
- Pulling reports from the HealthMetrics platform.
- Coordinating and managing Healthcare providers relationship for events.
- Contribute to successful project management.
- Informing Wellness manager and team of pertinent issues.
- Coordinate meetings and communications with clients.
- Support Customer Success team and other ad-hoc duties as part of the broader team.
- Currently pursuing a degree related to healthcare such as but not limited to nutrition, dietetics, biomedical science, biotechnology.
- Ability to commit minimum of 3 months.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Foundational knowledge of human physiology and statistics (required).
- Foundational knowledge in business operational structure (desirable but not a must).
- Desire to learn and ability to adapt.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Young, fun and vibrant working environment.
- Weekly sports activities.
- Company events.