- Actively involved in design, development, and deployment phases of our project
- Working closely with cross-functional and cross-country teams to ensure our application solutions are delivered on time
- Develop and build technical documentation and guideline
- Act as an information resource and the subject matter expert for assigned areas of responsibility
- Able to challenge and perform sanity checks and code review on new or legacy system
- Actively contribute to, execute and monitor the team’s process improvement efforts
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 10 Internship position(s) for duration of 3/6 month(s).