– Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Other Requirements :
– Adequate calibration experience on various Keysight products
– Calibration processes compliance. E2E including pre/post safety test.
– Adequate computing skills such as Windows & Microsoft Office products
– Basic soft skill & communication techniques
– Calibration fundamentals & RF fundamentals
– ESD precaution awareness
– Adequate technical knowledge and skills to perform minor repairs and service notes jobs.
Job Descriptions :
– Calibrate Test & Measurement Equipments, including troubleshooting , problem isolation & provide technical information for customer to make decision wisely
– Maintenance of the various calibration software platforms.
– Manage record retention for all RP operations as needed.
– Identify non-conforming works related to calibration and report to RP Account Manager
– Cal factors data entry.
– Compile OOT report for customer notification or problem resolution.
– Perform safety test on equipment.
– Calibration station setup / teardown